1 utente stanno visualizzando questa discussione: (0 membri, e 1 visitatore).
Rispondi 

Valutazione discussione:
  • 0 voti - 0 media
Are remote control helicopters detectable by radar?
Autore Messaggio
welenemalker Offline

Reputazione: 0
Messaggio: #1
Are remote control helicopters detectable by radar?
I've always wondered if those little $20 remote control helicopters are detectable by radar systems, like the ones the air force uses. The reason I wonder why is because there so small and I could see the radar just ignoring thinking it was a bird or something.

So can small remote control helicopters be detected by air force radar?

Instant Effect
17-05-2011 12:12
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
sottacto Offline

Messaggio: #2
RE: Are remote control helicopters detectable by radar?
(17-05-2011 12:12 )welenemalker Ha scritto:  I've always wondered if those little $20 remote control helicopters are detectable by radar systems, like the ones the air force uses. The reason I wonder why is because there so small and I could see the radar just ignoring thinking it was a bird or something.

So can small remote control helicopters be detected by air force radar?

Of course in theory they can . But it depends on how far is the heli from the radar (the smaller is the object the smaller is the signal that radar recieve from it) and most of all depends on the altitude of the heli (radar are structured not to "see" above an angle from the terrain to prevent eco signals to come from building an other object on the ground).

The heli you are talking about barely can go higher than few meter so it is impossible to put it in sight of the radar..
17-05-2011 23:24
Trova tutti i messaggi di questo utente Cita questo messaggio nella tua risposta
helloopen11 Offline

Messaggio: #3
RE: Are remote control helicopters detectable by radar?
High quality NFL Jerseys will be hot in 2011. You can't image what about Cheap NFL Jerseys until come here. The good NFL Jerseys are fashionable. You can show yourself by wearing MLB Jerseys which is sold with free shipping. If you wear NHL Jerseys, you will hardly tear yourself away from it! NBA Jerseys are popular with many of young people. The beautiful Cheap Jerseys are in. The Wholesale NFL Jerseys will do his best to contest you. Don't miss it.

Cheap NFL Jerseys,Wholesale NFL Jerseys,NFL Jerseys
21-06-2011 05:37
Rispondi 

Vai al forum:

Permessi di scrittura